connecting madrix version 3 with grand ma2 console version

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

radhe

Re: connecting madrix version 3 with grand ma2 console versi

Post by radhe »

I have entered 10.0.023 for the ip address of the pc using for grand ma and the ip address of the pc usingb for Madrix is 10.0.0.39
radhe

Post by radhe »

The point is that when i use vista with Madrix vista transmit Byron art net in Madrix device manager > artnet but in the case of grand ma when I scan in Madrix device manager I find nothing accept the ip address of Madrix 10.0.0.23
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi radhe,
You won't find the grandMA in MADRIX in the 'Device Manager > Art-Net' when scanning for it. Instead, please perform a double-click on the entry 'ArtNet Remote', which will have the 10.0.0.23 IP address of MADRIX. There, check the box 'Receive Only From IP Address' and enter 10.0.0.39 as the IP address in the fields below. Click 'Apply' and 'OK'.
Then, make sure to go to 'Device Manager' > 'DMX Input' and configure the remote control. Make sure to select 'ArtNet Remote' as 'DMX-IN Device' and activate 'Remote.
Learn more here: http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/h ... -netremote
radhe

Post by radhe »

I have Done this all thing also enable the citp in Madrix as well as in grand ma and grand ma is receiving the citp massage that's mean it is connected via citp I also configured the Madrix 3 in the layer and updated the thumbnails.there is no errors occurs during updating thumbnail .I wanna ask u one thing that can give command to Madrix from grand ma
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello radhe,
Please note: CITP and Art-Net are different protocols with different requirements.
In case of CITP you only need to enable the CITP Server in MADRIX.
In case of Art-Net Remote you need to enable Art-Net and the Art-Net Remote in the MADRIX "Device Manager", setup the correct IP address of the desired console in MADRIX and choose the desired Remote Protocol in MADRIX.
Can you please send us a MADRIX logfile and some screenshot of the MADRIX "Device Manager" via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com.
We are interested in the following screenshots:
- "DMX Devices" tab of the MADRIX "Device Manager"
- "Art-Net Device Configuration" window
- "DMX Input" tab of the device Manager
To save the logfile, go in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.