SCE Fill Drops with duration 0

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Ismal

SCE Fill Drops with duration 0

Post by Ismal »

In Madrix 3.5a, when I use the SCE Fill Drops effect with duration=0, the matrix is shown in solid color for short time before the next next round of objects begins to fill the matrix.

The solid color seems to last longer if I use a longer fill time. I does not do this with the other 'Fills' (Random, Snake, Solid).
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: SCE Fill Drops with duration 0

Post by Guertler »

Hello Ismal,
I tried to reproduce the issue. At the moment I can not reproduce it. Can you please explain the other settings including the color settings of the "SCE Fill Drops" effect?
What is the size of the Matrix.
You can also send us your MADRIX setup file via mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com.
So we will find all the necessary information.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Ismal

Post by Ismal »

It does it on a new/blank setup file with the default 50x50x1 matrix. I select SCE Fill Drops and leave all default settings (including color table) except set duration=0.

With the default 5 second fill time, the matrix stays a solid color for about 1 second before the new 'round' of drops. Then, if I highlight the 5 second fill time and type 10, the matrix stays a solid color for 2-3 seconds after the last drop and before the new 'round'.

I can send you a setup file if you wish, which is blank with default matrix, except for SCE Fill Drops in Left Storage Place 1, with duration=0 and Fill Time=10, and the rest default.

I have tried quitting Madrix and loading the file and it still does the issue.
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Ismal,
Can you please send us the MARDRIX setup and logfile via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com?
To save the logfile please go in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.
To save the Setup go to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.
Thank you.