Need some help please!

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Mal

Need some help please!

Post by Mal »

Please excuse, I am a nube to controlling LED graphic curtains... I am trying to find out exactly what Madrix software version I will need to buy, in order to control a Huasun Tech LED curtain which will be 80px wide x 48px high... the curtain will come with network control receiving box HC-102 which I am assuming will connect with a cat5 into my laptop... I am also hopeing to remote control Madrix from a single Enttech DMX box... Can anybody in the forum please give me some help with this and explain if and how Madrix may work with this LED curtain.

Many Thanks

Mal :)
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Need some help please!

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Mal,

From the information I could find, it seems that this curtain works as a T9 device (Link to the user guide: http://help.madrix.com/hidd_dvi_devices.html).

However, I need to add that it is not officially tested/supported. I would actually recommend to test it with the demo version first. If it works, MADRIX KEY dvi will be the right product for you.
Using the DMX interface for remote control should be OK as well (DMX-IN is available independently of the license version).

Thanks!