Novation Zero Sl MkII

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Tp

Novation Zero Sl MkII

Post by Tp »

Hey is there anyone that can help me create a good midi map for this Novation Zero Sl MkII?

Its a pretty cool controller that i feel would be useful especially in tight space.

Peace

and thanks to those who will help.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Novation Zero Sl MkII

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Tp!

Have you tried customizing a MIDI map completely to your requirements? MADRIX offers this functionality with the built-in MIDI Remote Editor. You can configure the whole map by yourself!

We have some sample MIDI maps built-in and maybe they will help you get the best out of this controller?

Have a look: http://www.madrix.com/en/home/products/ ... di-in.html
Tp

Post by Tp »

Hey D,

I tried reading the manual a few times and it is playing out to be a bit difficult for me to create this midi map. Is there anyway that you can help me create something or one of your associates?
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Tp,

Sure we will assist you. But without the actual device in front of me, it will be somewhat difficult.

Can you please e-mail us at info[at]madrix.com and tell me about your requirements. I will then try to help you as best as possible and I am sure we will get this MIDI map working.

If possible, please describe how the user manual added difficulty. I would like to have a look at it in order to improve it. Thank you!