How to create 3D Model

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

chen

How to create 3D Model

Post by chen »

I had get contact with your employee in Frankfurt 2012.
I want to evaluate Madrix to my 3d effects bussiness.
Is it possible to build a 3d model like 10 X 10 X 10 pixel and make effects by Madrix 2.14?
What should i do for this work?? Could somebody give me some advise or program or something else? Thanks
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: How to create 3D Model

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Chen,

This is a really advanced topic. And we will have some news about it in the coming weeks, but right now I would answer your request as follows:

The answer to your question is yes and no.

It is possible run a 3D installation with MADRIX 2.14. But it is not easy to achieve and requires a lot of work.

Right now, all 3D projects around the world are a collaboration of the lighting designers and the MADRIX team. Special programming is needed because MADRIX 2.14 is built to control 2D LED applications. 2D is really easy to achieve and something MADRIX was made for. So we are using the 2D features to make 3D work. But right now, it is always an individual offer for each project.

Please wait a couple more weeks and we will have some news about this topic. Thank you!