Need Help

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Lowyr2

Need Help

Post by Lowyr2 »

I have to setup a Madrix setup with a Eurolite USB DMX Pro Interface, problem is Madrix doesn´t recognize the interface, what can i do to fix this Problem
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: Need Help

Post by Wissmann »

This interface is not supported by MADRIX. So it is not possible to use it with MADRIX.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
Lowyr2

Post by Lowyr2 »

Thx for the fast reply, so I'm trying to get a new Interface :(
Sindrom3

Post by Sindrom3 »

Hi I'm having the same problem, and now I know why... :(
But in you documentation in the product prices you say that madrix works with eurolite usb - dmx 512 is it the Eurolite USB-DMX 512 Interface cable????
And is it realy impossible to tryout madrix with the 512 pro??? Beacuse I have 40 led tubes and madrix looks like the easyest program to work with them, but I want to try it first before I spend more money in non usefull things.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Sindrom3,

I am sorry to say this, but the "EUROLITE USB-DMX512 Interface" is a different product than the "EUROLITE USB DMX Pro Interface". (So yes, it is the interface cable.)

As mentioned before, the PRO interface does not work with MADRIX. Sorry! You can't use it to test MADRIX and your LED products.

If you would like some advice on which interfaces you can use, please send an e-mail to info[at]madrix.com and tell us everything about your 40 LED tubes. We can check it out!

Thanks.