Pitch controlled by remote?

This is the forum, where you can add your wishes and feature requests.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Allard the Silent Oaf

Pitch controlled by remote?

Post by Allard the Silent Oaf »

Would it be possible to create a dmx table containing the pitch parameter for the current storage place?

On many occasions I have had to copy a storage place and just change the pitch/speed of the same "effect".

This seems to me a waste of time and eventually processing power.

It would be much more effective to be able to just change the speed accordingly.

Best regards...
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Pitch controlled by remote?

Post by Guertler »

Hello Allard the Silent Oaf,
Thank you for the input.
At the moment it is not possible to control MADRIX effect parameters remotely. With the help of the remote control you can control the global parameters of MADRIX.
But we will discuss the hint with our developers.
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Allard the Silent Oaf again,
When you want to control the "Storage Place Speed Pitch" or the "Master Speed" of MADRIX remotely you can use DMX remote commands.
Therefor you can create your own DMX-IN map. In the following links you can learn more about the creating of an DMX-IN map:
http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/i ... l_dmx.html
http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/i ... ditor.html
If you want to control the "Storage Place Speed Pitch" you have to use the command "Speed Pitch" and if you want to control the "Master Speed" of one of the Effect Pipelines you have to use the command "Speed".
To choose this commands please click the + button in the "DMX-IN Remote Editor" and a popup menu will be opened. In that menu please go to the desired Storage (Storage Left or Storage Right) and now you will find the desired comands in the list.
Allard the Silent Oaf

Post by Allard the Silent Oaf »

thanks!!

It works great! :o

I'll be using the dmx editor a lot, I think :)