Search found 8 matches

by Mystic
Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:41 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: A question about my set up
Replies: 13
Views: 106021

Re: A question about my set up

I am running the preview window at 640 x 480, and it is still a distorted image. My grahics card output is set to 640 x 480 as well. When I removed the key and ran it in demo mode settings at 1024 x 768 it became very spotty and glitchy on the output side so I believe the issue is going to in my gra...
by Mystic
Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:43 pm

it would be impossible to send a screen shot of the spotty ouput, it glitches to fast to catch it, however, I have doubled my system RAM maxing out the motherboard, and it seems to help in the preview window, I will let you know once i hook it back up to my projector and see if that helped. Ram and ...
by Mystic
Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

My projectors native resolution is 1024 x 768, so that is what I would like give them, however I will gladdly run them at 640 x 480 if i can get them image to look right. My madrix becomes spotty when I patch it at 640 x 480.
by Mystic
Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes that does, it sounds to me that I need to upgrade to at least the next version up of madrix in order to not run it to its limit patching at 640 x 480, which I am pushing my video output card to downgrade its output for that. Thank you Dannenberg for all your advice
by Mystic
Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Ok, patched at 320 x 240 and well it wasnt blippy, set my preview B to 640 x 480 and as I expected, the image on my screen ( projection ) is blurred since I am infact strectching the pixels to fit a larger screen than what is set up in Madrix. Therefore there is a LARGE and very noticeable differenc...
by Mystic
Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok I will give that a shot as well.. Thanks again
by Mystic
Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Dannenberg, thank you for your reply. I will double check my set up and make sure I have everything patched correctly. Even with removing the second device that I added to the patch to go to my LED wall, Madrix becomes very gltchy and spotty playing back video content. I have connected a DVD player ...
by Mystic
Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

A question about my set up

I am a little unclear on something. I am running Madrix DVI on a windows 7 professional 64bit computer running an i7 processor and 8 gb of ram. My setup is this, I am outputting video to an led wall and to a couple projectors. Got everything set up in the shop to test before i get to the job site. I...