Search found 5 matches

by dlmorgan999
Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:12 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: TPM2.net support?
Replies: 1
Views: 31155

TPM2.net support?

I have a 16x16x16 LED cube for which a tpm2.net listener is available. It would be really nice if I was able to control the cube from Madrix.
by dlmorgan999
Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:38 pm
Topic: Change default location of data files
Replies: 6
Views: 60061

Re: Change default location of data files

That sounds good - thanks! :)
by dlmorgan999
Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:25 pm

You're welcome. Perhaps the easiest way to do this might be to add a browse button that allows the user to select a folder (this would be the equivalent of the default MADRIX3 folder), and then use the same hierarchy of sub-folders for all the different file types (like color_tables, patches, script...
by dlmorgan999
Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Yes, that is what I was talking about. I noticed that the settings were saved for each type of file, but there are many file types, plus I may end up using my desktop to do much of the design work and my laptop to actually run things (so I would then have to go through the process again). It's certa...
by dlmorgan999
Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Change default location of data files

I store all of my documents on Microsoft OneDrive. This works just fine with Madrix, but it means that every time I save a new type of file (Storage Place, Setup, color table, etc.) I have to change from the Madrix default location to the OneDrive location. It would be nice if there was an option to...