Search found 6 matches

by Allard the Silent Oaf
Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:19 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: A big thank you to the Madrix team!
Replies: 1
Views: 26650

A big thank you to the Madrix team!

Hi! INOAGE or MADRIX or whatever you crazy guys wish to name yourselves :) It has been a while since I last wrote on this forum, mainly because I have had no real issues with the software in the last year or so. There were issue(ettes), but your response to the questions on this forum were concise e...
by Allard the Silent Oaf
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:55 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Pitch controlled by remote?
Replies: 3
Views: 44786

Re: Pitch controlled by remote?

thanks!!

It works great! :o

I'll be using the dmx editor a lot, I think :)
by Allard the Silent Oaf
Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:47 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Pitch controlled by remote?
Replies: 3
Views: 44786

Pitch controlled by remote?

Would it be possible to create a dmx table containing the pitch parameter for the current storage place? On many occasions I have had to copy a storage place and just change the pitch/speed of the same "effect". This seems to me a waste of time and eventually processing power. It would be ...
by Allard the Silent Oaf
Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:21 pm
Topic: Computer specification for 256 universe patch?
Replies: 6
Views: 56395

Re: Computer specification for 256 universe patch?

The uneven movement is visible mostly on the fixtures. The scroll effect does appear to jump a frame or two on the preview also, but that could be because I have been staring at the screen for too long :lol: I think the problem is in the fixtures or in the data distribution. Could this be solved by ...
by Allard the Silent Oaf
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: Computer specification for 256 universe patch?

I bought the following: SUPERMICRO X10DRL-I Motherboard 2x INTEL Xeon E5-2620V3 2.4GHz 15MB 6C/12T 4x CRUCIAL CT8G4RFS4213 8GB ECC registered RAM SAMSUNG 840 EVO series 250GB 25/S600 SSD PNY Quadro K2200 4GB PCIe The performance is greatly improved, however: - color scroll effects without fade are s...
by Allard the Silent Oaf
Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Computer specification for 256 universe patch?

I am currently working on a TV show that uses 121 'full' universes, i.e. 510 dmx channels per universe. I am experiencing jerky movement on some plasma effects and a slowish response time when snapping between effects. The setup is as follows: Artnet: 2x Madrix Luna 8 7X Madrix Luna 16 Cisco 2950 se...