Search found 5 matches

by grego1169
Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:47 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Neo vs Madrix key
Replies: 1
Views: 29201

Neo vs Madrix key

Hello, I am currently using 4 Neo interfaces mapping a bunch of ADJ Flash Panels but am upgrading to panels using DVI input. I am wondering if there is a way to not have to purchase a new key after having all the Neo devices.
by grego1169
Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:39 am
Topic: Patch Question
Replies: 2
Views: 35616

Re: Patch Question

Thats exactly what I was looking for. I've used the patch to rotate fixtures etc but didn't realize it could be used for the physical layout of it. That should get me started thanks!
by grego1169
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 am
Topic: Patch Question
Replies: 2
Views: 35616

Patch Question

Hello Madrix world, quick (hopefully easy) question for you all. I am currently using Neo to map a rectangular 7x5 ADJ Flash Panel 16 screen and want to add some non rectangular additions to the sides but am unfamiliar with patching anything but rectangles. I want to add 1 (ADJ Flash Panel 16) panel...
by grego1169
Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:41 am
Topic: Traditional Controllers
Replies: 3
Views: 42438

Re: Traditional Controllers

Great, thanks for the info. So by further equipment, are you referring to specific cables/adaptors or is there actual hardware that would be processing signals etc that would be used? For example, to use DMX-IN would I only need the proper cables and adaptors to plug in to usb or whatever is compati...
by grego1169
Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 pm
Topic: Traditional Controllers
Replies: 3
Views: 42438

Traditional Controllers

Hey guys, new to the forum but I've been using madrix neo for some time now, wondering if I can use a conventional intelligent DMX controller to playback madrix without using my computer's keyboard. I have an elation show designer 1, a show designer 2 and an elation operator 192 of which I am using ...