Search found 34 matches

by ChrisCotton
Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:13 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Any Chance Perhaps For A Screen Capture/ Screen Output FX?
Replies: 3
Views: 58745

Re: Any Chance Perhaps For A Screen Capture/ Screen Output F

What I'm actually hoping for is the ability to cordon off an area of my desktop screen and patch whatever exists in that area to Madrix.
Desktop creations could display realtime on any mapped area.... maybe??

Thanks again!
by ChrisCotton
Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Trouble creating fixture larger than one universe
Replies: 9
Views: 76647

Trouble creating fixture larger than one universe

Hello, LOVE the software, will eventually graduate to 3.0 but that'll take newer machines. For now, I'm having trouble finding info on creating a fixture that has more pixels than one universe, and when trying to create and save, the stored fixture will only light the first 172. The remaining pixels...
by ChrisCotton
Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 am
Topic: Any Chance Perhaps For A Screen Capture/ Screen Output FX?
Replies: 3
Views: 58745

Any Chance Perhaps For A Screen Capture/ Screen Output FX?

A great feature would be to have an area or areas of the monitor/host screen area active as a "live" send as an FX choice?? Also, it would be great to allow two camera inputs, instead of one... being able to switch live sources would only make this software even more incredible. Thanks Fol...
by ChrisCotton
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:01 pm
Topic: I need to be able to store patchmaps with the scenes
Replies: 5
Views: 69542

I need to be able to store patchmaps with the scenes

Since LED's will fit inside pars with some work, grouping of pixels (for instance) could allow a cluster to operate as a single color, two colors, or individually. It would be nice to be able to store a patch that had certain dmx channels selected, only to have a different patch that had its own cho...