Search found 34 matches

by ChrisCotton
Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Allow bitmap import to Patch Editor Please!
Replies: 5
Views: 53686

Re: Allow bitmap import to Patch Editor Please!

Very cool, I will give that a shot immediatly
The more I learn about the scripting, the more capabilities appear.
This is Great
by ChrisCotton
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Allow bitmap import to Patch Editor Please!

Thanks for responding so quickly. Initially, my need is to trace text outlines for display on rear screens, for instance changing the entire display into the Artist's Icon. Freehand patching could be easier by having essentially a trace paper laid over the patch editor screen, which is how I'm doing...
by ChrisCotton
Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Allow bitmap import to Patch Editor Please!

I find myself working with patchmaps a lot more, I need to trace and outline stuff now, especially large sharp text graphics and equipment images. Presently printing to paper and then cutting away everything else only to tape it over the patch editor on the monitor for outining... If I could import ...
by ChrisCotton
Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 am
Topic: Selectable time delay for video input
Replies: 3
Views: 46172

Re: Selectable time delay for video input

Thanks. Using the SCE Video engine, and for any video input for that matter, to be able to actively delay the material as it displays. being able to select a delay as it shows on the fixtures allows syncing of displays when viewed from distances. The sound of a played clip will travel generally slow...
by ChrisCotton
Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:12 am
Topic: Selectable time delay for video input
Replies: 3
Views: 46172

Selectable time delay for video input

LOVE the product! Noticed the other day we were passing a webcam thru to the pixel screens, since we can delay our audio with scads of devices, how cool it would be to be able to have a fader that would delay the video for sync. We hope to use these displays in the audience, and even one fader on th...
by ChrisCotton
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Trouble creating fixture larger than one universe
Replies: 9
Views: 76644

Re: Trouble creating fixture larger than one universe

Well, I'm trying to invent this fixture. This is a great software solution for these panels I'm describing, if you would care to have a conversation, please let's Skype or some other way of contact if there's a path out of these woods,other than manually describing each one individually.
Thank you
by ChrisCotton
Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:44 am

Hello Gordon, it's a panel with an array of pixels with an on-board controller. Since the full size panels have more than 500 pixels and use just over four universes, it'd be nice to be able to store them after patching.
There's got to be a way to define the fixture more broadly.
by ChrisCotton
Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 am

Thank you for your response, but I think that we are disconnected still. I'm not looking to rewrite the protocols. Madrix generator creates my configuration(s) of 18 rows of 28, and another smaller, at 8 rows of 28. What I don't get is why the fixture creator won't store a fixture, in this case, an ...
by ChrisCotton
Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:22 pm
Topic: Passing Google Earth or streaming thru to bitmapped fixtures
Replies: 1
Views: 28249

Passing Google Earth or streaming thru to bitmapped fixtures

Is there a way to live stream or (perhaps a plan in the works) to add the feature of being able to port directly IN to the product, without having captured & recorded it earlier? We want to show Google Earth (with the new sky, Mars and Moon feature) thru the bitmapped fixtures & screens we h...
by ChrisCotton
Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Fritzsche, thank you for your response, although I'm confused as to why (still) a fixture entry in the madrix library can't be composed of more than a single universe. Why can't a fixture be (say,) four universes?