Search found 34 matches

by ChrisCotton
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:05 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Please add mp4 & MKV files to the supported formats
Replies: 3
Views: 56027

Please add mp4 & MKV files to the supported formats

I have pointers to them in cuelists as videos and they play fine but I have to refind the location, set the display filter - off of supported formats to all files - to make any cue entries that reflect files with that extension to work again. If the machine can play the file, can you tell Madrix to ...
by ChrisCotton
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:36 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix crashes when Recording, after update
Replies: 5
Views: 66430

Madrix crashes when Recording, after update

Worked fine before update to newest

Version 3.6e
Win10
Initiate record with patch and setup active - cue on or idle, crashes either at start or if it does start, upon stop press.

Rolled back to 3.6.4.1 and alls well again
by ChrisCotton
Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:47 am
Topic: Please allow importing of svg files as images
Replies: 1
Views: 32432

Please allow importing of svg files as images

The sharpness of this type of graphic will improve the results of imported images.
by ChrisCotton
Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:51 am
Topic: Love the Edges Popup - Please let me store them in mspz file
Replies: 8
Views: 85664

Re: Love the Edges Popup - Please let me store them in mspz

Okay, finally got it.

Effects will store with individual patches as long as they are selected in the programming area. I was lost because I was trying to save them using fx selections from the scene windows.
by ChrisCotton
Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 pm
Topic: Casting?
Replies: 4
Views: 56494

Re: Casting?

That's okay, I appreciate your being open to suggestions. Just picture a crowded laptop screen , happy Madrix people standing around it, leaning in, sharing interest, and breath..... :lol:
by ChrisCotton
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:39 am

Re: Casting?

Yes Thanks. I already use cast to: functions in Windows and I'm regularly finding need gather and share ideas with clients, making clustering around a computer display for extended times painful. Casting to a nearby big screen - would be killer! The cross in the Preview window is the bain to this , ...
by ChrisCotton
Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Casting?

Can you incorporate Madrix to the Cast to: and/or Casting feature? Sending any preview would be a great and useful cable cutting feature, especially if/with several casting choices available - Casting TWO Previews? I've already got them setup on my systems, why not let us use them? and on the same c...
by ChrisCotton
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm

What I'm hoping to get across is that we can't store the edges pop up FX in an individual mspz file. or Any of the neat FX in either preveiw, unless it is saved as a setup file. Since there are so many more possibilities now with those FX, already saved mspz files can be used in new, different varia...
by ChrisCotton
Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:56 am

Thanks Fritzsche. I'm activating it in either preview window. I can save it as a recording but I've got more suggestions for that later. I need to save preset patches (individually) with the FX enabled so patches can be recalled with the FX idea present and active. I know that the current state is s...
by ChrisCotton
Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:10 am

Love the Edges Popup - Please let me store them in mspz file

Great effects but switching on and off between chosen patches... okaaaay but it sure would be nice to have it come up and "on" if it's - for instance - imported into a setup that has it "off" at the moment