Search found 17 matches

by steve@eoslightmedia
Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: 'Fade' option on all effects
Replies: 5
Views: 50362

Re: 'Fade' option on all effects

ideally, it would be nice to have an edge fade to adjacent colours and to background to all effects. Similarly, an opacity/transparency slider would be very useful as well.

Also, Thanks for following up on my requests. We are planning on using Madrix quite a bit on upcoming proposals.
by steve@eoslightmedia
Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Re: 'Fade' option on all effects

Sorry for my vague post -- I am referring to the 'Fade' toggle switch on the Color Scroll effect for example that mixes the colours together rather than hard edges. This feature also allows lights to gently 'fade in' rather than 'snap on'. The feature is a better way to integrate effects into archit...
by steve@eoslightmedia
Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm

'Fade' option on all effects

It would be great to have the 'Fade' toggle option on more effects. It would increase the ability to use more effects in architectural applications.
by steve@eoslightmedia
Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:20 pm
Topic: loop function on 'random' effects
Replies: 3
Views: 43928

loop function on 'random' effects

a loop function that can be set for a specific 'loop rate'. Then a small section can be recorded and set to loop from a dedicated show controller. We use this procedure for a lot of architectural installations.

thanks, great software.
by steve@eoslightmedia
Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:10 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Updating fixture in a Patch
Views: 36552

Re: Updating fixture in a Patch

thanks for the reply, the reason i asked is that my patch is for a large chandelier and is complicated: 500 4 channel lights placed on a 360x40 pixel grid. glad to hear that you guys are continuing to develop the software. I will upload photos/ video of the installation when it is complete next month.
by steve@eoslightmedia
Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Topic: Updating fixture in a Patch
Views: 36552

Updating fixture in a Patch

Hello, I'm trying to swap out fixtures in a patch; however, i can't seem to access a fixture library once the fixture has been set in the patch. I have tried to use the Fixture Editor to change the settings of the fixture. But this does not update the currently placed fixture it only allows the new ...
by steve@eoslightmedia
Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 am
Topic: Editing Effects
Replies: 1
Views: 27598

Editing Effects

Hello, Im new to Madrix, and i am exploring how to integrate it into architectural lighting applications. Is there a way to edit the stock effects? example installation: can i record a set duration of the plasma effect, say 45 seconds, and be sure that the start frame and end frame are identical so ...