Search found 288 matches

by Schulze
Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Nebula with 2 Voltages
Replies: 2
Views: 40596

Re: Nebula with 2 Voltages

Hi Prism, MADRIX NEBULA is not able to output different voltages levels (12V and 24V in this case) to different ports. But you have different valid options to connect your LEDs: 1) Feed power to the LEDs and the NEBULA seperatly and connect DATA and GND only to the NEBULA. Which means three power su...
by Schulze
Mon May 20, 2019 2:49 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Maximum allowed lengh between Nebula and WS2815 stripe
Replies: 4
Views: 40095

Re: Maximum allowed lengh between Nebula and WS2815 stripe

Hi Partyschorschi, Welcome to the MADRIX Forum. The max. recommended wire length between NEBULA and LEDs or between LEDs depends on the protocol, signal frequency, cable cross-section, and cable shielding. You should use a shielded twisted pair cable for the data transmission (for example CAT5E SF-U...
by Schulze
Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Problem with CSV cue list import
Replies: 1
Views: 25396

Re: Problem with CSV cue list import

Hi moles93, The timecode has to be assigned in milliseconds in the CSV-file (CSV-Cuelists are millisecond-based). For example (framerate is 25 frames per second), which means one frame is 40 ms long: Therefore you need to convert the frames (5 frames) into milliseconds, by multiplying them with the ...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 pm
Topic: Swimming pool lighting!!
Views: 39534

Re: Swimming pool lighting!!

Hi vudiemphuongchi, You can achive this by using the SCE Pulse / Stroboscope effect and map it on the 5000k led strip in MADRIX, by using different layers and the mapping option: 1) Create two Fixture-Groups in the Patch Editor, the first one representing the RGB lights and the second one for the 50...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 2:12 pm
Topic: LED strip types BRG + GRB
Views: 46633

Re: LED strip types BRG + GRB

Hi vudiemphuongchi, You need to use two different fixtures in the patch editor. I recommend to use the "!generic BRG Light 1 pixel" for the first strip and "!generic GRB Light 1 pixel" for the second one. Alternativly you can create your own corrosponding fixtures, and thus defin...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 10:49 am
Topic: A stable small form-factor
Views: 39179

Re: A stable small form-factor

Hi marknicolai192, I highly recommend to contact a "PC system house" and ask for 19'' rackmounted PCs, as there are too many hardware retailers/manufacturers on the market. For the system requirements of MADRIX 5 visit: http://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/hidd_system_requirements.html I ...
by Schulze
Thu May 16, 2019 9:53 am
Topic: I want to use Madrix Key 5 on two computers
Replies: 2
Views: 34106

Re: I want to use Madrix Key 5 on two computers

Hi Spasov, Of course you can use the MADRIX KEY on different computers, but the full version of MADRIX will be only unlocked on the computer with plugged-in MADRIX KEY. If you want to "move" to another computer, just plug-in your MADRIX KEY after installing MADRIX 5. I hope this helps you,...
by Schulze
Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 am
Topic: more than on license on one key
Views: 26186

Re: more than on license on one key

Hi jeroenvandorsten, Welcome to the MADRIX forum. Combining Licenses is not possible with MADRIX 5. You are able to upgrade from MADRIX 5 start to MADRIX 5 entry, which enables output for 8 universes. Please note that with each license upgrade the maximum possible output will be quadrupled. For 10 D...