Search found 17 matches

by RockitFX
Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:32 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Questions about DMX in
Replies: 9
Views: 8693

Questions about DMX in

Hello! I couldn't find definitive answers quickly, so at the risk of getting flamed, here are my 2 questions: 1.) Does DMX IN count against my universes? For instance, if I'm using Madrix 5 Entry and I want to use one DMX universe to control the software, will I still have 8 universes of output? Or ...
by RockitFX
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:07 pm
Topic: Pioneer DDJ-wego4
Replies: 1
Views: 20665

Pioneer DDJ-wego4

Hello! A client of mine has purchased a Pioneer DDJ-wego 4 midi controller in hopes of using it to control Madrix. I have attempted to patch the controller, but several of the faders appear to output non linear/sequential midi notes, and and several times while trying to figure this out the software...
by RockitFX
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:09 am
Topic: External Touch Screen Display Options
Replies: 0
Views: 21271

External Touch Screen Display Options

Hi, In the past I've used a large touch screen from Acer, as it's only about $200, but my last couple of installs just don't have the space for a 22" monitor. Currently I'm solving this problem by using a small laptop with remote desktop software (team viewer), but this is certainly no ideal. I...
by RockitFX
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:47 pm
Topic: Using DVI & DMX pixels together
Views: 25611

Using DVI & DMX pixels together

Hi, I am working on a project that will combine several low-res video panels (DVI) with several pixel bars (DMX). I know it's possible to use both together, but as I've never done it before I'm not sure how to set everything up. I'm also curious how Madrix counts the pixels when using both output ty...
by RockitFX
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 pm
Topic: Mapping Shapes
Replies: 2
Views: 34730

Re: Mapping Shapes

Thanks for the info, I'll try out your ideas!
by RockitFX
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 am
Topic: Mapping Shapes
Replies: 2
Views: 34730

Mapping Shapes

Hello! I am working on a new project & before I commit to Madrix I want to make sure that I what I need is possible.... I am installing RGB pixel tape around the perimeters of several parallelograms & triangles that are mounted to a ceiling, and I need a way to map them. The angles of the sh...
by RockitFX
Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:54 am
Topic: PC Recommendations
Views: 27607

PC Recommendations

Hi,

I am going to be controlling an LED installation with a Madrix Professional key. I will be controlling 10,368 pixels, what are the most important factors to consider when choosing a PC?