Search found 14 matches

by SFX Group
Tue May 05, 2015 3:13 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Scheduled pre-saved shows (from Phillips iPlayer system)
Replies: 14
Views: 108392

Re: Scheduled pre-saved shows (from Phillips iPlayer system)

Hi Thanks, i did find the Patch Managment, i understand the DMX methods (512 channels, each RGB will use 3 of them). With this in mind, i notice the first fixture of 170 RGB pixels will use 510 channels of the first DMX. When i press "Add" and set it up as the picture below except putting ...
by SFX Group
Sat May 02, 2015 2:05 am

Hi Ive been over these details, i have managed to create scenes and save them. I am very impressed with the layout (i did work as a LJ in the 1990's in England so am used to this type of board design with sliders). I have a few questions. - How do i save the light designs (5 x LED strips (1x170 RGB ...
by SFX Group
Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi Thanks for the reponse, we are going to look in to how to do the dry contact thing, wanted to try and steer away from USB devices, that said iPlayer has the same problem as it uses RS232 so the box has to be next to the "player". Moving on to the more pressing stuff, the scripting. The ...
by SFX Group
Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:32 am

Scheduled pre-saved shows (from Phillips iPlayer system)

Hi all I am looking at this system as an advance replacement of the Philips iPlayer 3 hardware (which uses the KiNET, we like this as its ethernet based) That player is able to schedule "scenes" based on days of the week, times, even chronology events (such as full moon, half moon, dusk, d...