Search found 7 matches

by djtoast
Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:37 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Output preview screen brightness
Replies: 1
Views: 29942

Output preview screen brightness

Hi. We use a few universes of pixels directly above a dance floor in one club. In order for it to stay quite dark in the room, most of the effects are turned to about 50% in the actual effect, and we mostly stay at about 5% or 10% on the master fader. (A few of the strobe type ones go much brighter,...
by djtoast
Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: GUI sluggish
Replies: 3
Views: 41462

Re: GUI sluggish

Hi. (Slow reply, I'm only in there once a week, sorry.) Couldn't find anything amiss in the graphics settings or power management - fiddled with a few options just in case but no improvement. There's very little else installed on the computer and nothing much running at any given time other than gen...
by djtoast
Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:04 am
Topic: GUI sluggish
Replies: 3
Views: 41462

GUI sluggish

Hi. We updated to 3.4 recently, from 2.x. Everything is working nicely except many of the interface elements take ages (like, a second) to catch up sometimes — the dmx outputs nicely (it's only five universes, but even the fastest programs look perfect at full speed), it's just that each time you se...
by djtoast
Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:12 pm
Topic: DMX Merge ranges
Replies: 1
Views: 27830

DMX Merge ranges

Hi. I want to use Chamsys to control the movement of some moving heads, and Madrix to pixel map the front of them. In theory I think I could do it either way around but it looks slightly easier to send the output from Chamsys into Madrix. I already have DMX going in that way around to act as a remot...
by djtoast
Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:12 pm
Topic: Moving from v2 to v3 - no export for 3 option
Replies: 2
Views: 34740

Moving from v2 to v3 - no export for 3 option

Hi. We bought our key just under two years ago and it's licenced for v3, but we've been running v2 til now. I've downloaded 3.4, and I was all set to get it up and running, but when I tried to follow the instruction here http://help.madrix.com/m2/html/madrix/index.html?hidd_export_from_madrix_2_x_to...
by djtoast
Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:39 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: MIDI feedback for button colours on controllers
Replies: 2
Views: 39461

MIDI feedback for button colours on controllers

Hi. We use a midi controller and it has the ability to display different colours for each button but as I understand it for this to work requires the software to send feedback to it, as well as receive information from it. I can't find any reference to a way to do this - is it possible, or if not wo...