Search found 5 matches

by ProLumin1
Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:09 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Mapping 3D Sphere
Replies: 1
Views: 27321

Mapping 3D Sphere

I am trying to map a 3D sphere and need a staring point. I was think of taking the z axis out and mapping it as a square but would like to be able to map that z axis. Is this possible. Any help would be great.

Ryan
by ProLumin1
Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:05 pm
Topic: Adding Pixels to Matrix
Replies: 5
Views: 46462

Re: Adding Pixels to Matrix

Wissmann, Got it to work with the fader tool, on all the channels I needed. Thanks for all your help. I have one more question regarding this project. Is it possible to control a generic 3 channel LED wall washer with madrix, and would i go about mapping it the same way I would a standard 3 channel ...
by ProLumin1
Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Adding Pixels to Matrix

I am running Madrix Basic key. I am trying to trigger a recording in my artnet device, and need to be able to map and control a 1 channel pixel. When I am able to do this my artnet device then starts to record the show across all of the universe that I have triggered, when the pixel is lit. I am not...
by ProLumin1
Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Adding Pixels to Matrix

I am trying to add a one channel pixel at the end of universe 1 at channel 512 so that I can trigger the recording of a show. I placed the pixel using the patch page and the pixel is not showing on any of the preview pages. I tried to get the pixel to light up using a sublayer of another layer and m...
by ProLumin1
Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:44 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Enttec Pixelator and Madrix
Replies: 1
Views: 30493

Enttec Pixelator and Madrix

I'm new to Madrix, and my question might be easy to answer, but here it is. I am running Madrix on my PC and I' trying to control 24 WS2812 strips using the Enttec Pixelator. Is it possible to add more than 4 ports per Artnet device. I am trying to assign all the ports on the back of the device to c...