Unable to Control White

tomdavislx

Unable to Control White

Post by tomdavislx »

Hello,

I'm running Madrix 5.4d with Lucenti Lighting Blackwave Pixelbar 200 RGBW fixtures.

I'm unable to control the White channel on them, using any generator. I have the colour depth of the patch matrix set to 4, is there another setting I'm missing?

I can see on the DMX watcher moving the W fader on an SCE Colour, is not having any effect on the output DMX.

Thank you!
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Unable to Control White

Post by Guertler »

Hello tomdavislx,
Welcome to the MADRIX Forum.

Please double check if you have patched RGBW fixtures.
If this is the case we need to analyze it more in deep. Therefor we are in need of the use MADRIX setup and logfile when the MADRIX KEY is connected.

To save the Setup go to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.
Please navigate in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.

Please send us both files via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com
Thank you.
tomdavislx

Post by tomdavislx »

Thank you for your reply. I've double checked inside the fixture editor and they look correctly set up as RGBW fixtures. I'll email the files to you this afternoon. Thanks!
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello tomdavislx,

Thank you for sending the setup.

The reason for the issue was the value 0 for the white color at the "Main Output Filter" in MADRIX. After changing the value to 255 the connected fixtures will also output the white color.
Tchmaster78

Re: help

Post by Tchmaster78 »

I haven't been working with madrix 5 for a long time, who knows a lot about madrix 5 and can help me? he would like to get in touch, please. I have a lot of specific questions Thank you