Nebula and PC reboot blackout

webcentrik

Nebula and PC reboot blackout

Post by webcentrik »

Is there a setting in the software to be able to have the nebula hold the last know configuration when the pc crashes or reboots. I've got a job that when the PC goes so does everything else. It is a live gym with no real tech support on site, just me on the end of the phone.
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Nebula and PC reboot blackout

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi there!

This will probably be a feature-update with one of the next firmwares. So, it should be available soonish.

Thank you.
webcentrik

Post by webcentrik »

Is this now soonish?

Fortuntely it hasn't been a huge issue but have another two sites going live in the coming months and want to be sure we have cured this.

Thanks
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Thank you for your reminder!

Yes, the feature is now available in the device web configuration.
MADRIX 5 comes with a separate MADRIX 5 Device Updater tool that can be used to update all MADRIX hardware devices to the latest firmware.
Markos_Einkor

Post by Markos_Einkor »

Hello,

Where could I get the latest nebula firmware update?

I need the file to do it from Madrix 5, since from the web interface of the nebula it does not give me this option.

Thank you!
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Markos_Einkor,

You can easily update the firmware of the NEBULA when you connect the NEBULA via USB to the PC and go in MADRIX to "Tools > MADRIX Device Configuration". In the MADRIX Device Configuration you can selecte the desired NEBULA and click "Firmware" on the right side of this window.
Alternatively you can update the NEBULA with the "MADRIX Device Updater". You will find the "MADRIX Device Updater" in Windows under "Start > MADRIX 5 > MADRIX Device Updater".
In the device Updater you have to select the NEBULA as device for the update.

Before you update the NEBULA please make sure you are working with the latest MADRIX 5 version. You can download the latest MADRIX version under the following link:
https://www.madrix.com/download/MADRIX_Full_Install.exe