Madrix doesn't see output controllers

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

urthegman

Madrix doesn't see output controllers

Post by urthegman »

Hello All, I have four enttec clone controllers which worked like a charm last year AND at the end of July. They are attached with usb cables to a powered hub. Madrix now only recognizes the input controller but not the three output controllers? Don't know what could have happened in a little over two months? The controllers are seen by the computer and I have updated the drivers but madrix still does not see the controllers. Any ideas???? Thanks, George
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: Madrix doesn't see output controllers

Post by Wissmann »

What kind of controllers you are exactly want to use?
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
urthegman

Post by urthegman »

They are entecc pro clones.
urthegman

Post by urthegman »

Issue is resolved, I had a bad 7 port hub that I replaced and all is now working.
Albert07

Post by Albert07 »

Thanks for the reply! Im able to see the device inside of Madrix in shows both a in and output but im not able to "configure" the device inside of Madrix... I was hoping it would work but its not a big deal... I think i will be picking up a Plexus or Neo