Issue 1...Madrix does not see VDWall

egrosshans

Issue 1...Madrix does not see VDWall

Post by egrosshans »

I have a video wall controlled by VDWALL LVP605. I am using a Windows 10 (updated) and a NVIDIA GEFORCE Rtx-2060 (updated). When starting Madrix 5.4F, loading the msz file...Madrix is not communicating with the VDWALL correctly... Madrix opens but displays NO VIDEO. If I close and reopen Madrix it might work. There does not seem to be a definitive sequence that will ensure the video will display every time.

Another issue that I am having that may be related is that Madrix will freeze (not responding). I usually have to open task manager and kill Madrix. I have been using Madrix on this exact system for about 2 years. It used to work flawlessly for hours. I have two identical Dell G7 7790 Laptops with 16gigs of memory. Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Both systems exhibit the same behavior.
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Issue 1...Madrix does not see VDWall

Post by Schulze »

Hi egrosshans,

To further analyze the issue please send us the used MADRIX 5 setup and a MADRIX 5 logfile to info[at]madrix[dot]com. To save the logfile please start MADRIX and select "Tools" > "Logfile...", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the logfile. Make sure to have your MADRIX 5 KEY connected, when creating the logfile.

Thanks in advance!