Preview Disabled? v1.1 - v2.1

zippless

Preview Disabled? v1.1 - v2.1

Post by zippless »

I've been running Madrix just fine on my computer until today when I experienced two crashes. After launching the program the second time it has listed my previews as disabled apparently lacking version 2.1? Is anyone aware of this issue? I don't understand why it would just happen in the middle of my programming cues
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Preview Disabled? v1.1 - v2.1

Post by Schulze »

Hi zippless,

Welcome to the MADRIX Forum!

The message states that the used graphics card doesn't support the minimum required OpenGL version, which is OpenGL 2.1 for MADRIX 5. Please double check if the graphics card meets the system requirements of MADRIX 5, especially whether it supports OpenGL 2.1.

You might be able to solve the issue by updating your graphics card driver. Furthermore when using a computer that offer two graphics cards (for example if you use a laptop, which has often an integrated and also a dedicated graphics card), it is recommended/needed to choose the high-performance graphics processor to run MADRIX 5.

Please also have a look at the following manual chapter (part - "Setting The Graphics Processor"):
https://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/ ... ments.html

To further analyze the issue, please send us a MADRIX 5 logfile to info[at]madrix[dot]com. To save the logfile, please start MADRIX 5 and select "Tools" > "Logfile...", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the logfile.

Thank you.