More cue stack control

tech108

More cue stack control

Post by tech108 »

There are two things I'd like to see in the cue section of Madrix.

It would be great if there was an option to play cues in a random order for installs that don't have an operator. Having the same looks repeat themselves all the time gets old.

It would also be great if there was a column to specify the rate multiplier for two reasons. Depending on the situation, I want the same look running at a different speed. I'd like to accomplish this without duplicating the cue and adjusting values. Also, the whole cue stack will look differently if the speed sliders are in a different location than when you made the stack. There should be a way to override.
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: More cue stack control

Post by Guertler »

Hello tech108,

Thank you for the input.
We will discuss your feature requests with the developers.
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

Is it possible to write a small MADRIX Script to play the cues in random order?
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

With a Main Output Macro it is possible to run the cue lsit in a random order.

When you want to create such a macro, I recommend to check the amount of cues in the cue list with the function " int CuelistCount()". Now you are able to calculate a random number between the first cue and the last cue. With the function "int random(int min, int max)".
To jump to this calculated cue you should use the function "CuelistGoto(int cuelistentry)". But you should always go to the next cue after the current cue was 100% played. You can easily check the progess of the current cue with the function "int CuelistProgress()".