Search found 38 matches

by rodericwilson
Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: key dvi upgrade
Replies: 3
Views: 42658

key dvi upgrade

Hello again. if i buy a key dvi (1000 euros)releasing 307,200 pixels , but not giving me any dmx channels of output , can i upgrade to key proffesional by paying another 1000 euros at a later date giving me the dmx option ? also if i have key dvi , can i use a neo simultaneously as a dmx input ? i d...
by rodericwilson
Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:09 pm
Topic: Demo mode ,
Replies: 2
Views: 35216

Re: Demo mode ,

Hello
Any replies to this post ?
Thanks
Roderic
by rodericwilson
Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: GRAPH effect mode and distribution buttons with script loop
Replies: 1
Views: 30508

GRAPH effect mode and distribution buttons with script loop

not something serious but i was using the new graph effect and had a script loop going changing the height ,width and pitch and for some reason the graph mode can't be changed while the script is running ,neither can the distribution buttons of height ,width and pitch be changed . the buttons seem t...
by rodericwilson
Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL
Replies: 12
Views: 118150

Re: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL

that sounds very good indeed !

you are not only taking led control but also customer service to a new level !!!

also i am trying out the new graph effect .
very nice !!
by rodericwilson
Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm
Topic: mapping window-sliders not changing when script controlled
Views: 38637

mapping window-sliders not changing when script controlled

in the mapping window , the sliders ( position ,scale ,rotation etc etc )don't seem to update when controlled by scripting . you have to keep hitting the map button to refresh it . i noticed that the colours in the color table window do update. is there any chance of sorting this out ? would be nice !
by rodericwilson
Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 pm
Topic: Demo mode ,
Views: 35216

Demo mode ,

I am optimistically putting this in "how to questions" but am expecting it to be relegated to the "wishes and feature requests" !!... it's is nice that you can use madrix in demo mode if you don't have your neos or other madrix products . i do a lot of the setup programming at ho...
by rodericwilson
Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 pm
Topic: output dmx values outside the matrix
Views: 36110

output dmx values outside the matrix

this is kind of linked to my previous post "script variables passed between the 4 script areas". when using the DMX FADer TOOL you can take control of channels higher than the ones used by your matrix without affecting the patterns assuming you are not using all the channels on that univer...
by rodericwilson
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:14 pm
Topic: script variables passed between the 4 script areas 2
Views: 26965

script variables passed between the 4 script areas 2

hi
is anyone free to answer the question i posted a couple of weeks ago (28 jan)?
i was asking about using the variable values created in 1 script ,in another script .

i suppose you could write the value to a string in a file on the hard drive and then read it .

lol
Roderic
by rodericwilson
Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 pm
Topic: script variables passed between the 4 script areas
Views: 27385

script variables passed between the 4 script areas

i wish to make a MAS script in the first layer whose sliders and buttons will control various other effect's parameters in the other layers in that same storage place thus using the MAS effect as a control facility rather than an effect . by doing this you can have a great amount of simultaneous and...
by rodericwilson
Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm
Topic: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL
Replies: 12
Views: 118150

Re: IMPORTING STORAGE IN SCRIPTING OR REMOTE CONTROL

Hi Wissmann yes that is what i would like. thanks for the hint on the copy storage places -just what i need - i had missed that - is that relatively new ? it would be good to be able to import several storage places in one go too instaed of just 1 or all 60 which seems to be the the current option. ...