Search found 286 matches

by Schulze
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:53 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: how to patch RGB pixels + white pixels strobe light and 3D circular turss
Replies: 1
Views: 4124

Re: how to patch RGB pixels + white pixels strobe light and 3D circular turss

Hi Ben, Welcome to the MADRIX Forum. I have LED strobe light that contain two sides of 24 pixels RGB and 24 pixels of Cool white pixels in the middle. how to patch it in the patch editor? - You can either patch it with single RGB fixtures + 1 Channel fixtures for the white pixels or you can create a...
by Schulze
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:31 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Aura records scenes from Madrix but wont play
Replies: 5
Views: 4643

Re: Aura records scenes from Madrix but wont play

Hi Quinton,

I assume you also patched the fixtures in MADRIX starting with universe 5. Correct?
If yes, you just need to change the virtual universes to be recorded in the "DMX Devices " tab. For now you are recording universe 1 and 2. Please have a look at the attached screenshot.
by Schulze
Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:23 pm
Topic: Led Mapping Help
Views: 5182

Re: Led Mapping Help

Hi Evil_Genius,

Thank you for adding the image.

I stick to my previous post, therefore I recommend to patch all the horizontal lines on the first z-layer and the vertical lines on the second z-layer. I added two screenshots of how the patch might look like.
by Schulze
Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:33 pm
Topic: Led Mapping Help
Views: 5182

Re: Led Mapping Help

Hi Evil_Genius, Welcome to the MADRIX Forum. Unfortunately it seems that you forgot to add the image. Without further information my idea would be to use two Z-layers, one consisting of the horizontal lines and the other one for the vertical lines. In order to get more familiar with the Patch Editor...
by Schulze
Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:23 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Patching a Fixture that can occupy 2 different universes
Views: 3679

Re: Patching a Fixture that can occupy 2 different universes

Hi jasongoetz, I forwarded your request to our developers. Yes, for now it is necessary to use multiple fixtures. If the fixtures only contains color channels the creation of the fixture profiles is rather fast. After adding the first 3 color channels the Fixture Editor is able to predict the next c...
by Schulze
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:56 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix Wont open
Views: 3318

Re: Madrix Wont open

Hi CoolB,

To further analyze the issue, please send us all files from the following folder: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\MADRIX5\logs to info[at]madrix[dot]com

Thanks in advance!
by Schulze
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:20 pm
Topic: Lock External Preview Zoom?
Replies: 3
Views: 4443

Re: Lock External Preview Zoom?

Hi CraftLighting, 1) "Curious if it is possible to "Lock" the zoom on an external preview window so that it loads exactly the same on every boot?[...]" - I'm not quite sure, why you need the zoom in that case. If you open the "External Preview" in DVI mode you will get ...
by Schulze
Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:32 pm
Topic: UNIVERSE SETTINGS MAY NOT BE PRESERVED IN LUNA8
Views: 5512

Re: UNIVERSE SETTINGS MAY NOT BE PRESERVED IN LUNA8

Hi miy,

Yes if you coming from a really old firmware it is recommend to perform a factory reset (e.g. from 1.05.5997 to 2.05.7300). If you use the MADRIX HARDWARE MANAGER for the update, a factory reset will be peformed if it is necessary.
by Schulze
Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:12 pm
Topic: UNIVERSE SETTINGS MAY NOT BE PRESERVED IN LUNA8
Views: 5512

Re: UNIVERSE SETTINGS MAY NOT BE PRESERVED IN LUNA8

Hi miy, Please perform a factory reset for the MADRIX LUNAs. Therefore: 1) Please download the 'MADRIX HARDWARE MANAGER': https://www.madrix.com/download/MADRIX_HARDWARE_MANAGER_Install.exe 2) Once the software has been installed, please establish a USB OR Ethernet connection to the device. 3) Pleas...
by Schulze
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:08 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: About the new timeline function
Replies: 4
Views: 5176

Re: About the new timeline function

Hi kawamura, Welcome to the MADRIX Forum! Yes, but you would need to write an Main Output Macro using the built-in script langauge in MADRIX 5. If you need assistance with that, please send us an e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com. For now there is no 'scheduler' or something similar to start a Timeli...