Search found 34 matches

by ChrisCotton
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:50 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Map Editor Tools Wanted
Replies: 2
Views: 7265

Map Editor Tools Wanted

With the video playback that Madrix allows, These are the Functions I find myself utilizing/clicking a lot/lusting for better these days: The ability to save custom map positions - more than the one "custom" available The ability to display and label them with sortable color font When crea...
by ChrisCotton
Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:32 am
Topic: Patch Editor Tools Wanted
Replies: 1
Views: 2678

Patch Editor Tools Wanted

A null pen for use as a tool similar to Paint in Windows for editing patches in the Patch Editor Sliders for position/scale for the Background Image controls In Patch Editor, allow the Perimeter of the Matrix Size to be Outlined in Bold and Color Allow mouse hovering over a voxel to display - after ...
by ChrisCotton
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Video Playback, as well as all preview windows too dark
Replies: 4
Views: 57145

Re: Video Playback, as well as all preview windows too dark

Yes, Please bring the brightness back up
Presently three keys make my present display designs and it would be great to explore fully the benefits prior to accepting the costs
Without an active DMX output, isn't the demo already suitably crippled
by ChrisCotton
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:29 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Video Playback, as well as all preview windows too dark
Replies: 4
Views: 57145

Video Playback, as well as all preview windows too dark

All faders at 255 but big brightness difference between v3 and v5. I don't see where the demo version cuts brightness in the specs. What am I getting wrong?
by ChrisCotton
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:59 am
Topic: Tying Machines Running M Together
Replies: 0
Views: 27934

Tying Machines Running M Together

Ok, since this is so cool, I've got my neighbors getting familiar with Madrix and we're going to need to tie our (growing) Madrix systems together for distributed street displays. I understand undertaking this with one machine and big distribution, but they want to be able to link up Their individua...
by ChrisCotton
Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:27 am
Topic: Rotating custom fixtures -other than 90' increments
Replies: 1
Views: 36347

Rotating custom fixtures -other than 90' increments

Since I can't save Fixtures I've created that have greater dmx channels than a single universe, and my "fixtures" are panels with 29 rows of 18 columns of pixels, -and- with your upcoming M5 release being able to import images into the patch editor for custom mapping, can you create a way ...
by ChrisCotton
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix crashes when Recording, after update
Replies: 5
Views: 66263

Re: Madrix crashes when Recording, after update

Okay, I was able to recreate the issue. I was attempting to save the recording as I normally do, across the USB3.0 buss to a 3.0 thumb drive. This has worked ever since I upgraded from 2.14.
Once I redirected the save to a local drive, no recurrence.
The change threw me, but I can deal with it.
by ChrisCotton
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:00 am
Topic: Love the Edges Popup - Please let me store them in mspz file
Replies: 8
Views: 85472

Re: Love the Edges Popup - Please let me store them in mspz

So here's my conundrum: Some of my cues are layers deep in programming and I've found that the wave radial with a Nor Layer Mix Mode selection seems to negate the Edged Pop up effect - when summoned in that lower pane. So selecting it for/in that layer doesn't apply the effect, in the only place tha...
by ChrisCotton
Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:22 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix crashes when Recording, after update
Replies: 5
Views: 66263

Re: Madrix crashes when Recording, after update

Thanks but after re-installation of newest version, issue absent, appears to be resolved.
by ChrisCotton
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:03 am
Topic: Please add mp4 & MKV files to the supported formats
Replies: 3
Views: 55868

Re: Please add mp4 & MKV files to the supported formats

The files play fine because the codecs are already on the machine. The issue seems to be that the "supported files" list drop down doesn't include these file types. If I try to play a setup file that has already referenced this type of file in the cue list, it gives an error in the log and...