Search found 4 matches

by dwhales
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:42 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Cue List "GO" keyboard shortcut?
Replies: 3
Views: 33205

Re: Cue List "GO" keyboard shortcut?

Thanks, Schulze, but I think you misunderstood my question. I am not looking for a DMX or Midi remote trigger. I am looking for a key on the computer keyboard that presses "GO" instead of having to click with the mouse. If high school operators have to use the mouse, I don't think I will b...
by dwhales
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:12 am
Topic: Cue List "GO" keyboard shortcut?
Replies: 3
Views: 33205

Cue List "GO" keyboard shortcut?

Hey gang, After much time and trouble with these silly LED panel moving head fixtures, I have finally got DMX and video to them at the same time! Question: Does Madrix have a keyboard shortcut for the cue list "GO" button? I was not able to find one in the keyboard shortcuts document. Chee...
by dwhales
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:39 am
Topic: Testing Madrix 5.2 - external DVI preview shows watermark but no content
Replies: 2
Views: 30182

Re: Testing Madrix 5.2 - external DVI preview shows watermark but no content

Thank you so much for getting back to me (both here and by email). I wondered if it was something like that. But I could have sworn when I first connected the fixtures to the pc, I had seen actual images other than the watermark/cross. But it must have been my eyes playing tricks. Haha Thanks again ...
by dwhales
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:00 am
Topic: Testing Madrix 5.2 - external DVI preview shows watermark but no content
Replies: 2
Views: 30182

Testing Madrix 5.2 - external DVI preview shows watermark but no content

Hi all, I have been having a hell of a time with my new "Chinese" LED Video Panel Movers. http://www.tauruslight.com/proinfo.aspx?id=7 They are an RGB LED panel of 64x64 pixels. The panel is mounted to a typical moving light type yoke so they can move (pan/tilt etc). These fixtures accept ...