Search found 5 matches

by FishAI
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:09 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Modulation Frequency issue - Description
Replies: 3
Views: 29900

Re: Modulation Frequency issue - Description

Hi Thierry, similar to your post regarding the curves issue we are not talking about the specific get command for MODULATION_FREQUENCY but the command MODULATION_FREQUENCY_DESCRIPTION. MODULATION_FREQUENCY does not provide any information you have mentioned in your report. Frequency: You quoted E1.3...
by FishAI
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:52 pm
Topic: Curve Issue
Replies: 1
Views: 13590

Re: Curve Issue

Hi Thierry, the log message you have posted refers to a NACK answer (not aknowledged) from the get command for the PID CURVE_DESCRIPTION. The get command for the PID CURVE is not used in your report as it does not contain the description for the curve. Based on the NACK log message I can see that yo...
by FishAI
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:38 pm
Topic: Slot ID Issue
Replies: 1
Views: 11465

Re: Slot ID Issue

Hi Thierry, I am glad to hear that you made progress on your implementation. Did you consider my last advice regarding the LOCK_STATE PID? From my point of view, some RDM Controllers on the market are not following the RDM Standards very strictly. Because of this I can imagine that other Controllers...
by FishAI
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:15 pm
Topic: STATUS_MESSAGES
Replies: 2
Views: 28030

Re: STATUS_MESSAGES

Hi Thierry,

please see my response here.

Best regards,
FishAI
by FishAI
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:12 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: LOCK-STATE E1.37-1 Implementation
Replies: 4
Views: 25420

Re: LOCK-STATE E1.37-1 Implementation

Hi Thierry, I have a few annotations to your requests and posts. You cannot "hide" the PID of a manufacturer-specific parameter with the lock state! SUPPORTED_PARAMETERS must contain all PIDs the fixture is capable of, regardless of any state the fixture may have. Only if parameters are re...