Search found 5 matches

by alf130386
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:37 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Patching led strip cube
Replies: 2
Views: 34946

Re: Patching led strip cube

Well, i was playing with Matrix for last few days and it looks like it is not so bad as i thought at start. I cant create matrix 300*300*300 only in Madrix 3.6, with Madrix 5 no such problem. But becouse leds are only on the shell of cube i decided that 3d patch is not a good idea. Cube looks like R...
by alf130386
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:45 pm
Topic: Patching led strip cube
Views: 34946

Patching led strip cube

Hi! I need help in patching fixtures. I have a cube with led strips on each edge and grid of strips on each side. I need to run complex effects on whole cube (like rain drops starting in centre of the top, going thru the sides and ending in the centre of the bottom side) and separately only on edges...
by alf130386
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 pm
Topic: Cue List Question
Views: 34653

Re: Cue List Question

Thank you very much. I tried the second way and It looks like it works fine for me.
by alf130386
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:32 pm
Topic: Cue List Question
Views: 34653

Cue List Question

Good day! I have a cuelist with basic effects/cues, which are playing one after another with some duration. I also have some cuelists which are playing according to ArtNet timecode. Is it possible to make the next setup: 1) for an hour is playing basic cuelist (loop); 2) then is playing cuelist with...
by alf130386
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:28 pm
Topic: Effect Parameter Chaser fading times
Replies: 1
Views: 27249

Effect Parameter Chaser fading times

Good day! I added some cues to Effect Parameter Chaser with different effect directions and colors within SCE Gradient. I set fading time for each cue, but they are playing without fading. Is it possible to use fading on direction change in Effect Parameter Chaser? Thanks