Thank you very much. Worked perfect!
by Prism
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:59 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: New Update
Replies: 1
Views: 29241

New Update

Just updated to the newest version and in patch editor the response time and lag is causing the system to not respond. Tried to re-install Madrix and it is the same. Any ideas? Can I revert back to the previous version for now?
by Prism
Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Nebula with 2 Voltages
Replies: 2
Views: 40437

Nebula with 2 Voltages

I have a Madrix Nebula that I want to use with 2 separate LED Matrix's. From port 1(Universe1-4) would be 24V Pixel Modules and from Port 2(Universe5-8) would be 12 Volt. However when we add power to the strips it draws 24v to the 12v side. Any idea on how I can do this or do i need another Nebula? ...
by Prism
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:38 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Big Xs on previews when key not present
Replies: 6
Views: 65752

Re: Big Xs on previews when key not present

I totally agree as we were just discussing this the other day. It is very difficult to train or show anyone without having to put the key in. I understand the outputs not working without the key, but not having a visual of what you are doing makes no sense to me. If this was the case when I found th...
by Prism
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:43 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: HTTP Remote Ipad
Replies: 3
Views: 42652

Re: HTTP Remote Ipad

Hi

Any update on this fix. Really need this to work as it should.

Thanks
by Prism
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:50 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: HTTP Remote Ipad
Replies: 3
Views: 42652

HTTP Remote Ipad

When i setup the HTTP remote option I find that you can only select 1 storage place once without having to refresh page to select again. So for example I select SP1 and then select Sp2 and it works however when i try to select Sp1 again no response unless I refresh page. Any help would be appreciate...
by Prism
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:17 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Nebula and Plexus
Replies: 1
Views: 34775

Nebula and Plexus

Hi I have 2400 pixels I need to control in stand alone mode with button triggers attached to the expansion port of the Plexus. I would need 2 Nebulas to control this many pixels and was wondering if I could use 2 Plexus to control with buttons?

Any help is greatly appreciated.