Fri May 12, 2017 4:23 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: LED strip DMX overflow / overlap
Replies: 2
Views: 41026

LED strip DMX overflow / overlap

I'm using Resolume Arena 5, I don't own a Madrix key
I have an LED matrix, 35w x 13h
On the 5th row, the 512 DMX addresses runs out, and 1 pixel is getting signal from 2 lumiverses.
How can I handle the overflow to properly map my pixels?
by lightlab
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:30 pm
Topic: Madrix crashes on launch
Replies: 3
Views: 46647

Re: Madrix crashes on launch

Although the driver update initially solved the issue, occasionally the same error appears--but not every time. Usually Madrix software starts with no problem.
by lightlab
Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:30 pm
Topic: Unable to contact device via ArtNet
Replies: 1
Views: 32646

Unable to contact device via ArtNet

Windows 7 PC When connected via USB, port output works fine. Confirmed while connected via USB that the IP is reflected as the default IP printed on the side. Went to device manager, added an artnet output. Set IP to Nebula default IP. Enabled device in DMX tab. Ethernet occasionally blinks, but is ...
by lightlab
Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:27 am

Re: Madrix crashes on launch

Hello lightlab, . It seems that the "igd10umd32.dll" makes the trouble. This DLL is part of the intel graphic card driver. Please make sure that you have installed the latest graphic card driver. . Can you please tell use which graphic card you are using in this PC? Problem solved with a ...
by lightlab
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 am

Madrix crashes on launch

I had Madrix 3.6d, but it would crash on launch. Updated to 3.6e and it opened. Updated my Nebula firmware. Tested LEDs in Resolume--no output. Started up Madrix again and it crashes on launch again. Windows 7 Resolume 5 SK6812 Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: MADRIX...
by lightlab
Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:28 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: No Madrix Key
Views: 44522

Re: No Madrix Key

Thank you very much for your reply. I restarted Madrix and set it to a single color output. My Nebula shows it is sending an output, however, my LEDs do not light up. Nebula is set to WS2811, wiring is proper, matrix is set up as a 1x50 strip that shows in the Madrix window, but the LEDs are not rec...
by lightlab
Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:46 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: No Madrix Key
Views: 44522

No Madrix Key

I bought a new Madrix Nebula. It does not have a Madrix key, it was not included.

Also, although my outputs are set correctly for LED strips, I am receiving no output. The middle (output) preview is black, blackout is disabled, master is up, animations are on the left and right, but no output.