Search found 8 matches

by mstrkrft69
Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:35 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Plexus Timers
Replies: 2
Views: 46061

Plexus Timers

I have a scene that I'm triggering @20:00:00 for 2 days straight with a set duration. I set the parameters to DAILY at that time, The valid from to the start time and the valid through @04:30:00. It's supposed to run 8pm-430am each day. Does this look right? Will it know to run through midnight? Als...
by mstrkrft69
Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:44 am
Topic: Plexus buffer underrun error
Replies: 3
Views: 54352

Re: Plexus buffer underrun error

I'm not. Madrix is all I have open and my HDD is virtually empty. So I'm not sure why 50% of my attempts fail. I feel like if I had to record a long cue list it would never work.
by mstrkrft69
Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:40 am
Topic: Plexus buffer underrun error
Replies: 3
Views: 54352

Plexus buffer underrun error

recording a 13 minute cue list and i get a buffer underrun error. sometimes it happens and others not. same parameters every time. using an i5 processor. any ideas? thanks.
by mstrkrft69
Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:38 pm
Topic: Recording Cue Lists to Plexus
Replies: 1
Views: 35938

Recording Cue Lists to Plexus

is there a way to load a cue list straight into the Plexus? it looks like i have to play the cue list and record it in real time. is that right? so if i have a cue list that is hours long do i have to do it in real time? also, when i record my cue list and check the box to play off of the 1st cue, m...
by mstrkrft69
Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:37 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix Key Rental??
Views: 32693

Madrix Key Rental??

anyone know of a rental house that rents keys in teh USA? i need 2 systems running simultaneously... only need a Start or Basic key. thanks!!
by mstrkrft69
Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:00 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: . csv file
Views: 27807

. csv file

have exported a .csv file and edited it successfully in google sheets. i noticed that madrix uses semicolons INSTEAD of commas when it exports the file. Sheets uses COMMAS when it exports the file like a .csv file is supposed to be and therefore Madrix doesnt recognize the file since it is looking f...
by mstrkrft69
Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:09 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: cue list .csv problem
Replies: 2
Views: 39985

cue list .csv problem

i have exported a .csv file and edited it successfully in google sheets. i noticed that madrix uses semicolons INSTEAD of commas when it exports the file. Sheets uses COMMAS when it exports the file like a .csv file is supposed to be and therefore Madrix doesnt recognize the file since it is looking...
by mstrkrft69
Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:40 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: random cue stack
Views: 27926

random cue stack

how dp i make a random cue stack. say i have 100 cues and i want to load them into the stack in a random order. is there a way to do this automatically?

thx