Search found 34 matches

by Ismal
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:57 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: NDI Compression
Replies: 3
Views: 2462

Re: NDI Compression

Hi Schulze, thank you for your reply. Yes I know that Spout is compression free, I use it already, but in this case I need to use NDI feeds from other machines (with various softwares) on the same network. The software that I use that has this feature is called Lightjams LED Mapper (LJLM), see attac...
by Ismal
Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:33 pm
Topic: NDI Compression
Views: 2462

NDI Compression

Greetings, When sending an NDI feed into Madrix through SCE Capture effect, the 'blacks' are sometimes very noisy due to compression and create small colored 'artifacts' all over the pixel grid. Is there a way to create a script or layer macro that would 'convert' any incoming RGB values that are fo...
by Ismal
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Storage places dissapear
Views: 6396

Re: Storage places dissapear

Hello,

I can confirm the bug is gone. Thanks
by Ismal
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:21 pm
Topic: Midi Mapped Audio Input very laggy
Replies: 1
Views: 3816

Midi Mapped Audio Input very laggy

On Madrix 5.5.0.151 with Win10, When mapping a midi slider to 'Audio Input Level', it is very laggy if the slider is moved to fast. If you move the slider very slowly it is ok. Tested on several machines with different midi controllers, with WDM audio device as 'Stereo Mix', 'Line Input' and 'Mic In...
by Ismal
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:49 pm
Topic: Storage places dissapear
Views: 6396

Storage places dissapear

On Madrix 5.5.0.151 with Win10,

When viewing Storage Places in 8x8 matrix and clicking on 'reveal the currently selected storage place', the storage places dissapear.

To get them back, you must change Storage Place 'size' to 4x4 or any other size.
by Ismal
Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:10 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Middle preview Window Brightness
Views: 31800

Middle preview Window Brightness

Alot of the time when doing live shows, I never go above 30% master output power, but the middle preview window is always very dark because of this.
I suggest an optional choice to always have it at 100% brightness even if the master output is set very low.
by Ismal
Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:26 pm
Topic: Copy effects from one page to another
Views: 31406

Copy effects from one page to another

Hi,
It would be nice to be able to copy all effects from one page to another.
For example, I have 120 effects on page 1 and want to copy them all onto page 2. I can do it manually one by one, but is there a way to do them all at the same time?
by Ismal
Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:22 pm
Topic: Storage Spaces disappear when dragging on 8x8 view
Replies: 5
Views: 49889

Re: Storage Spaces disappear when dragging on 8x8 view

Great, I tested the new version and the bug is gone. Thanks
by Ismal
Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:10 pm
Topic: Storage Spaces disappear when dragging on 8x8 view
Replies: 5
Views: 49889

Re: Storage Spaces disappear when dragging on 8x8 view

Hi, I actually found how to make this bug happen systematically. . On an 8x8 storage place matrix view, if you click and hold on a storage place, and drag it to the right it does it every time. See attached image. . It looks like a kind of out of bounds bug and can only happen with an 8x8 view. . At...
by Ismal
Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:03 pm
Topic: Confirmation when restoring Layer Defaults
Views: 30515

Confirmation when restoring Layer Defaults

It would be good to have a confirmation dialog when we press the 'Layer Default Settings', or maybe some kind of undo function. Especially when working with a small touch screen, it is easy to press the button by mistake.