Madrix 5 and Plexus

Moderator: MADRIX Team

andrewpsyc

Madrix 5 and Plexus

Post by andrewpsyc »

Hi Team,

I have a setup where I use plexus to independently control scenes, but connect to madrix when i want master control / artnet overide. This has been working well with Madrix 3 but with Madrix 5, when i disconnect the Plexus from Madrix it says on screen that it is playing the scenes but im not getting an output? have you come across this/can you help? Is there a specific firmware i need for Madrix 5?
Schulze
Support
Support

Re: Madrix 5 and Plexus

Post by Schulze »

Hi andrewpsyc,

Did you check the "Intensity" level on the PLEXUS itself? You can change the intensity/speed by navigating to the menu "Stand-Alone" > "Intensity/Speed". Additionally, you can change the settings for the 8 Intensity Groups. You can change the intensity of each group by pressing and holding the "OK" button on the PLEXUS, while being in the "Intensity/Speed" menu. I attached a screenshot of the menu (PLEXUS_Intensity.JPG).

You can monitor the outgoing/incomming data via "Tools" > "Monitor DMX 1" or "Monitor DMX 2" on the PLEXUS.

Here you can find an explanation for all the PLEXUS menus:
http://help.madrix.com/m5/html/plexus/h ... menus.html

I hope this helps you.
Attachments
PLEXUS_Intensity.JPG
PLEXUS_Intensity.JPG (17.12 KiB) Viewed 28240 times
andrewpsyc

Re: Madrix 5 and Plexus

Post by andrewpsyc »

G'day Schulze,

Yep your 100% right, not even sure how i changed the values but they were all set to zero :)

Thanks again for your expertise!

Merry Xmas and thank you for all you help this year :)