Set up Madrix 5 With SanDevices SACN/E1.31/Art-Net RGB Pixel Controller Model E682

sciapuscio

Set up Madrix 5 With SanDevices SACN/E1.31/Art-Net RGB Pixel Controller Model E682

Post by sciapuscio »

Hi! I hope you all are okay!
I am trying to establish a basic circuit between a WS2811 RGB led strip, my controller, and madrix. It is only a single universe and a length of 160 (generic RGB Light 1 pixel). Basic. I am using ACN Multicast E1.31 and from the device manager, I see all the universes that madrix created. Here comes my problem. I only see packet activity received from the controller when I "highlight the selected universes". The same thing happens to me from the task viewer. I only see "sending" when I highlight the universes. But I can't get madrix to stream live, directly the status is "?"

What can be what is happening?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Set up Madrix 5 With SanDevices SACN/E1.31/Art-Net RGB Pixel Controller Model E682

Post by Guertler »

Hello sciapuscio,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

It seems MADRIX 5 is still working in Demo Mode. If no MADRIX 5 KEY is connected, MADRIX will send no output of any MADRIX effects. MADRIX can only be used to send the a highlight signal of the full universe.

To unlock MADRIX for 160 RGB pixel a MADRIX 5 KEY start is required. After a MADRIX 5 KEY is connected MADRIX will unlock the output.