DMX IN remote control

Willy

DMX IN remote control

Post by Willy »

Hello !

My wish is about the DMX In remote control of Madrix. It would be great to be able to do manual settings with the mouse even you activated the DMX distant control.
For exemple, if you are controlling the clip selection by a lighting controller, the clip wich is playing back is forced by the corresponding DMX value. So you can’t select manualy another clip with the mouse (for quick preview or adjusting).
I wish the DMX remote act as « Latest takes precedence »
this would let the user to manually adjust parameters of Madrix since the DMX value don’t change. as soon as the DMX controller send a new DMX value, the parameter will change in Madrix.

Or simply add a DMX toggle button in the main interface to enable or disable the DMX remote.

thank you for you consideration

Willy
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: DMX IN remote control

Post by Guertler »

Hello Willy,

You can easily change the behaviour of MADRIX to the wanted result when you change the "Execute" option in the MADRIX "DMX-IN Remote Editor" from "Always" to "Value Changed". Now you can use the mouse to change the settings and if the DMX inut value of the assigend channel will be changed, MADRIX will overwrite it and modify it to set input value.
Willy

Re: DMX IN remote control

Post by Willy »

Hello Guertler,

Wonderful !!! exactly what i was looking for. I will test it as soon as possible.

Thank you

Willy