M2L Color Scroll

This forum is assigned for bug reporting. Be as much accurate as you are possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

lwpsr

M2L Color Scroll

Post by lwpsr »

M2L Colors Sec Col-Sec Row will not white out.
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Re: M2L Color Scroll

Post by Hertel »

The music is being analyzed in real time by the MADRIX music analysis. The Music2Light Color Scroll effect offers a color gradient moving synchronously to the music. The MADRIX analyzes the following criteria: existing key intervals and tonalities.

So if the music is playing you will see a colored effect.

You need to press the button called "M2L Colors". After pressing the button "M2L Colors", a separate window will be opened. This dialog offers you the possibility to match colors to specific keys. All existing keys are displayed in this window.

Please read more about this music2light effect here: http://help.madrix.com/index.html?hidd_ ... croll.html
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager
lwpsr

Post by lwpsr »

Thanks for your quick reply. Perhaps I did not make myself clear. I have read your manual, 5 times in fact , so I know it pretty well. I want the M2L color scroll to work in only white to control other effects that are not controlled by the music. When in M2L color scroll and going to the M2L color table all colors will white out except the Green in the Second Col Second row. It will only go to a pink shade. This leaves my scenes flashing a pink color occasionally, instead of always white, as the M2L color scroll does it thing. Thanks Larry
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Post by Hertel »

Hi lwpsr,

I programmed a MADRIX setup (show) file for you. I really hope that this helps you. I used two layers on several storage places. The second layer is always the M2L ColorScroll effect. I used several mix modes to mix the layers. Please double check also my M2L color table setting.

http://www.madrix.com/download/forum/M2 ... ll.ms2.zip
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager
lwpsr

Post by lwpsr »

Thanks for reply. Now go to your M2L color table and set all values to 255 to get white in all col and rows. Look in second col, second row of the color table. This will not white out. When all values in this col and row are set to 255 I get a light purple col. The same for the sets you sent me when all values are set to 255. All other colors will white out. Thanks Larry
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Post by Hertel »

Hi Larry,

Ah, now I know what you mean. I am very sorry but you found a bug in the M2L color table. I already informed the developers here. We will fix this issue soon. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Post by Hertel »

Hi Larry,

We found a workaround for this problem. Please download my setup file and my M2L color table settings.

http://www.madrix.com/download/forum/M2 ... ll.ms2.zip
http://www.madrix.com/download/forum/white.m2l.zip

Anyway thanks for the bug report. We are already working on a fix.
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager
lwpsr

Post by lwpsr »

Thanks for all your help. Your solution works. Looking forward to your update. Have a couple of suggestion I would like to see in the program I will post sometime to see if it can be done. Love the program and think the developers for me for such a fine job. Madrix takes a lot of time out of working with leds. I have spent countless hours programing scenes before I found Madrix. Well worth the price...Larry
Hertel
Sales
Sales

Post by Hertel »

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your kindest words about MADRIX!
Christian Hertel
MADRIX - Sales Manager
cadillackid

Post by cadillackid »

what is the workaround for this issue? I was trying to create an all Red M2L table and am stuck with the same issue.. green in my Red Table... I saw files for download but id hope to not lose my setup as I have a lot of effects in it...
-Christopher